Thursday, December 23, 2010

Plan your work, work your plan

That's something one of my good friend's dad says to her, and I find it humerous. But I definitely worked my plan this semester! Here are my final semester grades after taking my finals, which went EXTREMELY well.

Honors English Literature: 97.88%
Trigonometry: 91.45%
Honors Astronomy: 94.62%
Honors US History: 92.29%
Honors Spanish 3: 97.94%

My honors choir grade is not complete yet, we've been so busy with Madrigal until this week! But as of now, it's a 98.59%. I'm confident I aced the final and I think that my choral arrangement (one of the extra assignments I have to do for it to be an honors class) was really good, especially for my first one! It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I also feel like I can handle more activities next semester. I just have to stay driven!

Well, merry Christmas to all!

2 comments: