Sunday, August 15, 2010

Junior Year

My summer is coming to an end. This has by far been the best summer I've had in my short 16 years. My heart has been touched by God in so many ways, and He has shown me His plan for me. So please, pray that I use the strength and confidence He gave me this summer, and all the good memories with my friends, to have a wonderful and successful school year. School starts on Tuesday, so this has been on my mind. This summer has been character shaping for me, and I don't want to fall back into the same routines I had before.

Here's my schedule, so you have an idea of what my classes are like! Although I don't want summer to end, I have to admit, I'm a little excited to be starting my junior year.

1st Honors Astronomy

2nd Honors English Literature

3rd Honors US History

4th Trigonometry (1st semester) Pre Calculus (2nd semester)

5th Honors MPS Chamber Singers :D

6th Honors Spanish 3


Again, please pray for me! Thanks and God bless you all!

1 comment: